Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Not Enough Of Me

Those of you who know me probably read that and thought "Really? One of you is all we can handle. Thank you very much". But for the next 2 weeks, I need a clone, a servant, a helper or something. Paul is swamped at work and unable to play chauffeur. Sara's camp ends at 4 pm. Christian's swim lessons start at 4. See my dilemma? After months of lessons, my son finally enjoys the water and doesn't think we are trying to kill him or waterboard him when he approaches a pool. So, do I make him miss his swim lessons? I don't have Floo powder and any other magical abilities so I have to figure out how to get Christian to his swim lessons and pick Sara up from camp at the exact same time. Next week is more of the same. I have to drive Sara to her overnight camp 4 hours away. Do I drag Christian in the car with me for the round trip or fund my babysitter's entire college education and ask her to watch him for an entire day? Trust me when I say that she will earn every penny. And probably swear off motherhood. I think I will be in the car for more hours than Sara will actually be at the camp. I drove with my kids to Disney in April. I do not relish the thought of being trapped in a small confined space with the 2 of them again any time in the foreseeable future. If I leave him home with a sitter, do I make him miss his day camp? He loves camp. He gets to brink his bike AND his Spiderman lunch bag. That makes him a big kid, I guess. Is it fair to make him miss his activities in favor of his sister's activities? I once heard that life is not fair. Fair is not everyone getting what they want. Fair is everyone getting what they need. Well, I need 2 of me for the next 2 weeks or so.

1 comment:

  1. My ex and I broke up two months ago. I regretted breaking up with him and apologized a few days after the breakup but he wouldn't take me back. One month later,i got into a relationship with another guy(who was a friend of mine)and changed my status on fb. He then blocked me. I broke up with that other guy almost one week after Because I felt like I had feelings to my ex still and I messaged him saying I broke up with my new boyfriend because I still had feelings for him,but he did not reply and I stopped contacting him ever since. Just two days ago,he unblocked me(he had me blocked for nearly 20 days)and I messaged him on fb asking how he is doing and all. He was talking to me in short sentences and in a very formal way. The last thing we messaged was me asking how his work was and he hasn't replied after I messaged him asking him out for a movie and he said he was busy that night. So I messaged "i just wanted to see that movie and wanted to ask you if you wanted to come along. But its ok" he did not reply :(so i messaged him tonight saying i miss talking to him and he did not reply. i cry all day all night i told my friend Tinaya what should i do she told me there is a man on internet helping and building people relationship she gave me his email and i contact Dr Eromusela, dreromuselaspelltemple@gmail.com and explain every thing that happen to him and Dr told me not to worry that every thing is going to be fine that he is going to cast a love spell that will renew the relationship after the casting of the spell i saw a text message on my fb saying that he still love me. thank be to dreromuselaspelltemple@gmail.com for building and renewing my relationship you can contact his e-mail over there.

    ReplyDelete