Sunday, June 10, 2012

Small Beggars

All day long, small needy people are begging at me - for food, money, toys, stories, attention, etc. They live in my house, eat my food, and spend my money. They do not contribute to the household except to deplete supplies and destroy property. They are demanding, needy and high maintenance. We provide them with food, shelter, clothing. We meet their basic needs and then some. In return, we get to referee arguments and battles, enforce bathing and sleep. They do not listen to reason or logic. They are slowly taking over the house and wearing down my patience. We do not charge for rent, utilities or food. We are being held prisoner in our own home. I'm thinking of parking them on my driveway with a tin cup and woeful expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment