Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sara's Homework

Luckily, I usually don't have to help Sara with her homework. Second grade math stumped me so I am really pretty much useless in third grade. She had a writing assignment and this is what she wrote - "Once I did Locks of Love. It was fun. I grew my hair down to my waist. But some things were hard. There were way more tangles (especially in the morning) and my hair got in my face a lot. But I had lots of hairstyles to choose from. It could braided or straightened. I could have pigtails, ponytails, braid on the side, headbands, buns, waves, "Maggie hair", hair extensions, French braids, or just plain. I even wrote a letter to the girl who would get my hair saying how I hoped she liked it and how I would do Lock of Love again. I am glad a girl got a pretty wig when she needed one." For more information about donating your hair to a child in need, please visit their website: http://www.locksoflove.org/ Gotta say, I love my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment