Monday, July 11, 2011

Mother/son time


Sara is attending chef camp this week. It's a 2 hour class where the kids learn about cutting, dicing, measuring, recipes and cooking. Christian and I used the time to have a date. I've never done this with my 3 year old son. We sat in the grocery store's cafe and shared a muffin and a drink. We had a great time. We chatted and laughed. We had actual conversations. I'm home with him all day and usually sit down with him when he eats but this was different. We had one on one, face to face time. At home, he is usually too busy running around, playing with toys, doing puzzles or we are reading books. I have to say, he is a charming date. I look forward to many more dates with my little gentleman. I did get stuck with the check but I also got a hug and kiss at the end of the date.

No comments:

Post a Comment