Sunday, June 12, 2011

Career Goals



As we were driving today, Christian was listening to a Sesame Street CD. The topic was "what do I want to be when I grow up". Christian proudly announced he wants to be an astronaut when he grows up. I told him this was a wonderful idea. He thought about it for awhile and changed his mind. First he said he just wants to be Christian Velasco when he grows up. I said that was a good idea, too. He thought some more. Then he came to the brilliant conclusion that he doesn't want to grow up at all. He just wants to stay Christian Velasco, 2 years old forever. I don't blame him. The kid has it made. He sleeps 11 hours a night, takes a 3 hour nap, plays, eats and has few chores beyond cleaning up his own toys. He takes bubbles baths, plays in the sand box and swims in between meals and naps. I want to be Christian Velasco, 2 years old, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment