Friday, April 15, 2011

Book Club


I recently joined a book club. We read "The Thirteenth Tale". It's a fabulous book that I highly recommend. Sara, being incredibly curious, wanted to know what goes on in a book club. When I explained how one operates, she promptly announced she was starting a book club. She and I are going to read the classics from my childhood. We are starting with the Betsey and Tacy books by Maud Lovelace then moving on to The Anne of Green Gables series. We are going to read the books, go out for dessert and discuss the books. She added a fun twist to the discussion. We are going to write questions for each other about the books. She decided we should "play fair" amd take turns choosing the books. Any activity that includes quality time with my daughter, books and desserts sounds like a good plan to me. So, if anyone has suggestions for book for us to read, I'd love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment