Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A New Frontier

We've been watching Disney's "Earth" and "Oceans" with Sara. She is completely mesmerized. I'm amazed at how much she already knows. She keeps up a running and very informative commentary. She has added some new career goals to her ever-growing list - oceanographer, deep sea diver, and archeologist. She informs us she needs to go to each and every place filmed so she can explore and observe for her field journal. (She may actually con my dad into a few trips). Nothing fazes her or intimidates her. She firmly believes she can be any of the things she dreams of - or all of them. She is always on a quest to learn more. I love that courageous spirit. She doesn't let anything stand in her way. I hope she never outgrows it. And I hope my dad has some serious frequent flier miles. He may need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment